SE CAUTA CONTRACT AGENT FG II sau III:
Looking for - Administrative Assistant (Contractual Agent FG II or III)
DG REGIO – Legal advice and procedures
We are the Procedures Sector of DG REGIO, an administrative team within the Legal Unit, dealing with decisional procedures - the adoption of Commission Decisions and other DG REGIO documents. We work in close co-operation with the units concerned by the adoption process, the Director General, the Secretariat General and the Translation Services (DGT).
We are looking for a dynamic colleague who would like to work in a small horizontal team and who enjoys contact with other services at different levels. A colleague offering in particular:
• good communication skills in English and French
• recent work experience of at least 1 year, not necessarily in the procedural field
• very good computer skills and general IT knowledge
• good prioritisation and organisational skills
• capacity to deliver results in a structured way
• ability to work autonomously
General Job Description: to ensure and follow-up tasks related to decision-making procedures - preparation of decision making files using Commission databases, encoding and uploading documents, perform quality checks on documents – Word and LegisWrite, coordinate tasks with the Cabinet, DGT and Secretariat General - follow-up of the decisional files through to adoption, monitor and ensure deadlines, provide general guidance in the field.
Deadline: 10 October 2012
Contact deleted deadline passed!